WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?
We have a day for Giving Thanks. We have two for Getting Deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015, Join s and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
Dear Friend of Ars Lyrica,
Thanks to our supporters and generous patrons, Ars Lyrica Houston has been able to delight local and national audiences with superlative performances on period instruments for eleven years now. Your commitment has been crucial to some important milestones:
- 6 critically-acclaimed commercial recordings, including a Grammy nomination for Best Opera 2011
- 200 annual subscriptions and sold-out performances for our Zilkha Hall series
- national tours, including programs at the Berkeley Festival & Exhibition and Boston Early Music Festival
- school programs that have reached more than 10,000 K-12 students
- annual collaborations with leading dance companies and choirs
- an annual Early Music Festival spotlighting Houston’s thriving period-instrument community.
Your contribution is especially important during this season, as Ars Lyrica prepares for the annual fundraising gala on New Year’s Eve, new bi-lingual outreach program Songs from the Heart for schools, and a collaboration with the critically acclaimed Orpheus Chamber Singers, on Handel’s Messiah with conductor John Butt, winner of the 2014 Gramophone Award.
There are several ways you can support Ars Lyrica:
- Renew or increase your donation
- Join our Continuo Circle and make a three-year pledge
- Include Ars Lyrica in corporate matching and estate plans.